We love Mediterranean Food. In the past I have struggled to get Hummus smooth. It seemed that whether I tried a blender or food processor there were always chunks of bean or garlic left in it but not anymore! Now I make Hummus with my Ninja Ultima BL830 Blender. This thing is a BEAST. With a motor that boasts 1500 watts and 2.5 peak horsepower it makes smoothies, crushes ice, purees fruits and vegetables in a flash.
At just $259.99 on Amazon the features include:
- Pro Variable Speed – 10 Speeds plus Pulse
- Dual Stage Blending
- 1500 Watt Horsepower
- 3 Pro Single Serve Cups with Sip and Seal Lids
- 2 sets of blades
- Safety lock lid
Tonight I made Black Bean Hummus. It’s has a little stronger taste from the standard Chickpea Hummus typically served.
What you Need:
One 15 ounce Can Black Beans (drained)
2 cloves minced garlic
2 tsp lemon juice (or lime)
1/4 cup Tahini
1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp onion powder
A dash or two Cholula (to taste)
Combine Black Beans, Garlic, Lemon Juice, Tahini, Cumin, Salt and Onion Powder in Blender or Food Processor. Add Cholula to taste.
The Ninja Ultima BL830 Blender made my Black Bean Hummus extra smooth and delicious!
Contact Robyn at Robyn@theneighborhoodmoms.com
Latest posts by Robyn (see all)
- Prevent Summer Learning Loss and Prepare for New School Year - May 26, 2016
- Strawberry Banana Bread Pudding with Strawberry Yogurt Sauce - May 21, 2016
- National Learn to Swim Day with SwimWays - May 18, 2016