This post was sponsored by Folgers as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines concerning the use of endorsement and testimonials in advertising. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
“The best part of wakin’ up is Folgers® in your cup”. I grew up with this iconic jingle and I can not resist singing along when I hear it. It reminds me of my Mom and Granny, of Sunday breakfast, and waking up to the smell of coffee and it always brings a smile to my face.
Folgers® is known for inspiring musicians to follow their dreams and this year is no different as they have teamed up with Chris Young to encourage musicians to create their own version of the Best Part of Wakin’ Up Jingle in the Folgers Jingle Contest. The winning songwriter will win $25,000 and a mentoring session with Chris Young! How exciting would that be?!
Now that I have your attention let me tell you how it works:
- Video your best version of the Folgers jingle and submit it on the website from January 30th through February 27th. Your video must include the complete and complete lyrics of “The Best Part of Wakin’ Up is Folgers in Your Cup.”
- From February 27th to March 19th, 5 semi-finalists will be chosen to each have a mentor session with Chris Young before the online vote.
- From March 27th to April 24th, fans around the country will get the chance to vote daily for their favorite jingle. Every vote automatically enters you to win prizes up to $10,000.
- Finally, in May, one winner will be selected to win the grand prize of $25,000!
If YOU happen to be one of the semi-finalists we would love for you to let us know so we can be sure to vote for you. It would be so fun for one of our readers to have that honor.
Contact Robyn at Robyn@theneighborhoodmoms.com
Latest posts by Robyn (see all)
- Rubbermaid FreshWorks Containers Keep Produce Fresh Longer - October 20, 2017
- Leaf Rubbing Fairies Craft - October 3, 2017
- 6 Afternoon Must Haves for Mom - October 2, 2017