The Holidays are upon us and if you are like me you have a ton of gifts to give. This year we decided to make some of our gifts. Not only will this no sew fleece scarf help you save money you can also choose just the right material for each recipient. You can often find fleece on sale at JoAnn and with a coupon you’re set!
What you Need:
1.5 yards of fleece fabric
Please note: The length of fleece you use for this project is an estimate. Yours may vary based on your own preferences and size. For children you may use less, while for adults you may wish for more. The suggested amount is ideal for an adult and a great starting point.
1. Begin by laying the fabric flat. Cut the fabric so it is about 8-10 inches wide.
2. Take your cut fleece and lay it flat so you can start snipping the fringe on the ends.
3. Cut the ends of each side of the fabric into strips as shown. You want them to be about 3 inches long and about 1 inch wide. You can adjust these measurements as you wish according to your liking.
4. Finish the fringe by tying each strip into a knot. Just tie it into itself, loop, and pull.
Your no sew fleece scarf is now ready to be worn. Should you need to wash it, wash on cold and hang dry.
Such a simple and easy to make gift that kids can help make for relatives and their favorite teachers!
Pin for later!
Contact Robyn at Robyn@theneighborhoodmoms.com
Latest posts by Robyn (see all)
- Rubbermaid FreshWorks Containers Keep Produce Fresh Longer - October 20, 2017
- Leaf Rubbing Fairies Craft - October 3, 2017
- 6 Afternoon Must Haves for Mom - October 2, 2017