This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Rubbermaid®. All opinions expressed are my own.
My kids love fresh fruit and I love that they love fresh fruit! What I DON’T love is how quickly some fruit seems to no longer be fresh. Strawberries and grapes are two of our favorites however both of these seem to start to go bad so fast in the refrigerator. And, let’s face it, fresh fruit is not an inexpensive snack so keeping it yummy as long as possible is really important!
I was so excited to try the Rubbermaid® FreshWorksTM containers to see if they really work as well as they say. These containers are made specifically to keep your produce fresh up to 80% longer* than produce left in store packaging. The FreshVent™ Lid contains a membrane that naturally regulates the flow of Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide while the CrispTray™ elevates produce away from moisture and allows airflow to help prevent spoilage. Condensation inside the container means they are working correctly.
They come in some great sizes that fit perfectly on the bottom shelf of my fridge:
- Large Square (11.1 Cups): Perfect for Tomatoes
- Long Rectangle (8.4 Cups): Great for asparagus or zucchini
- Small Rectangle (4.0 Cups): Will keep your green beans fresh.
- Small (2.5 Cups): Ideal for small berries.
- Medium (6.3 Cups): Perfect for strawberries.
- Large (17.3 Cups): Optimal for leafy greens.
I loved the results of my strawberry test with these. Typically, in my refrigerator, strawberries are starting to be mushy and yucky after a few days but this time our berries were plump and juicy for the week it took my kids to eat them. They didn’t waste a single berry. This is a huge win in my book and I will definitely be trying more produce and fruit in the Rubbermaid Freshworks containers.
Would you like the opportunity to try these amazing containers for yourself? Of course you would! We are giving away a Rubbermaid FreshWorks Prize Pack so make sure you enter below for your chance to win.
Contact Robyn at Robyn@theneighborhoodmoms.com
Latest posts by Robyn (see all)
- Rubbermaid FreshWorks Containers Keep Produce Fresh Longer - October 20, 2017
- Leaf Rubbing Fairies Craft - October 3, 2017
- 6 Afternoon Must Haves for Mom - October 2, 2017