Have you tried it? It’s so simple and delicious. My kids love to help make it. One of their jobs is to put the containers out to catch the snow! Don’t worry they were only out there for a couple minutes in the cold!
What you Need:
- 1 gallon or big bowl of clean snow
- 1 14-oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
The sweetened condensed milk helps to hold it together and gives it a yummy flavor as well. You can add more snow if you find it to be too sweet.
Contact Robyn at Robyn@theneighborhoodmoms.com
Latest posts by Robyn (see all)
- Strawberry Banana Bread Pudding with Strawberry Yogurt Sauce - May 21, 2016
- National Learn to Swim Day with SwimWays - May 18, 2016
- 5 Tips to Find the Best Food Trucks and Get the Stains Out - May 18, 2016