This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ConquerInco #CollectiveBias
We have had a wild and crazy Summer at my house! Y’all know how crazy I am about my boys playing baseball and this Summer my oldest was selected to be on our rec league All Star team which meant even more baseball.
As an All Star Mom I had to be even more prepared because there were so many practices and games back to back. We played six games in 48 hours one weekend! No worries for me though because this old girl has learned over the years exactly what to bring along. My 5 must haves of an All Star Mom are listed below:
- Sunscreen – Being a baseball parent means sitting in the blistering sun for hours watching your child practice or play. Not only are you in the sun but your baseball player and your other children are as well so you must be prepared with some high spf sunscreen. Reapply often as you will be sweating up a storm and it will melt away.
- Necklace Fan – Yes, I know the idea of a necklace fan sounds silly but you will thank me later when you are sitting there with your own personal cooling device keeping your makeup and hair looking lovely!
- Member’s Mark Total Protection Adult Briefs – These give me the freedom to enjoy the game while the breathable material helps keep my skin cool, dry and comfortable. The Odor Guard® technology helps me know that my secret is safe. Member’s Mark Total Protection provides maximum absorbency as well as adjustable side panels for a secure fit. I feel more confident on long days at the ball field knowing that I have an extra tucked in my bag if needed. Conquer inco and feel empowered with Member’s Mark total protection!
- First Aid Items – Both of my sons have been playing baseball since they were 4 years old which means we have had our share of real and imagined injuries. Adhesive bandages are always easy to come by but I ALWAYS carry elastic tape, a stretchy bandage and an instant cold pack. This season I added in saline eye drops as my All Star son played catcher on dirt fields which meant lots of opportunities for dirt in his eyes.
- Thermal Cup – Around here baseball season begins when it is cool outside and ends when the paint is melting off the bats. A great thermal cup helps me keep my water or lemonade cool through the whole game or practice!
As an older Mom I know that I must make adjustments in life to continue to be where my kids need me to be and conquer inco with Members Mark Total Protection products when necessary. They work as well as higher priced brands and are easily found at Sam’s Club. Once you have tried the Member’s Mark Total Protection adjustable briefs be sure to leave them a review to let them know what you think of their product!
Are you an All Star Mom? What are some of your must haves?