This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #SnackHonestly #CollectiveBias
I don’t know what your life is like but for me afternoons can be tough. I am running around trying to get things done and it never seems like I have enough time. Recently I was sitting in my car trying to decide what my next stop should be and realized it was already 2PM and I had not even had lunch! Luckily I had my Lorissa’s Kitchen Korean Barbeque Beef and Honest Tea® tucked in my purse. When it comes to snack options this is definitely one that is on the better for you list!
As I reached for them I started thinking of all of my afternoon must haves and thought it might be fun to share some of those with you!
1. Honest Tea® – The Organic Honey Green Tea is my favorite flavor but sometimes I get wild and try others! They have so many flavors to choose from at Walmart! Lately I have had the Unsweet Peach Ginger Tea as well as Half Tea & Half Lemonade.
2. Lorissa’s Kitchen Korean Barbeque Beef – I feel better about my snack when making this choice! All of the Lorissa’s Kitchen products feature a clean label with many benefits. Their products are high in protein, low in carbs, low in fat, have no MSG, no preservatives and are gluten free. All this and they are delicious!
3. Lip Balm – I change my favorite from time to time but I literally panic when I can not find it in my purse! This is probably why there are multiple tubes always hanging out near the bottom just waiting for me to grab them.
4. A Plan – Afternoon planning is my downfall. I start my day with a plan and it often slip slides away until I am hanging on by a thread just trying to get everything done. On the days I stick with my plan I am so much happier and calmer!
5. Hand Lotion – When my hands are dry I get antsy and can not think. If I spend the morning cleaning my house then I have dry hands in the afternoon which means I need my afternoon hand lotion fix.
6. Patience – This is one I need a heaping helping of every afternoon! My afternoons are filled with finishing up my work for the day as well as picking up my kids from school, starting homework and prepping for evening sports so if I am running thin on patience my day does not end well. Sometimes I find I can fill that bucket by taking a moment to sit down with my Lorissa’s Kitchen Korean Barbeque Beef and Honest Tea and taking a few slow breaths right before all of the after school crazy begins.
If you want to try some of my must haves there is currently an Ibotta Offer available for Lorrissa’s Kitchen and Honest Tea!
- Earn $1.00 cash back with purchase of following combo, exclusive at Walmart.
- Lorissa’s Kitchen™ Premium Protein Snacks – Any variety – 2.25 oz. bag
- Honest Tea® – Any variety – Single bottle only
- Both products must be purchased on the same receipt to receive credit for this rebate.
What are some of your afternoon must haves?
Contact Robyn at Robyn@theneighborhoodmoms.com
Latest posts by Robyn (see all)
- Preschool Swim Safety – International Learn to Swim Day - May 6, 2019
- FASD and Middle School Fears - February 28, 2019
- Low Carb Friendly Bang Bang Chicken - February 26, 2019