While a product sample was provided by VTech the opinions expressed are our own
Brendie loves to play doll house and although Susie has a couple of doll houses those aren’t really age appropriate for little B because of the small pieces and sometimes it is hard to share. I was beyond thrilled when we were given the opportunity to try out VTech’s Go Go Smart Friends Busy Sounds Discovery Home.
I was a little concerned when I first opened the box….
But I was pleasantly surprised to see that the directions were very easy to follow and that all of the pieces just clicked together. I literally had the whole house assembled and ready to go in less than 10 minutes.
I absolutely love the house but here are just a few of my favorite things.
- The details – I love the detail in this house, from the flowers climbing up the side of the house, the food in the refrigerator, to the rubber ducky in the bathroom this house has it all.
- It’s sturdy – The house is really well made, and holds up really well even when you trip over it in the middle of the night.
- The size – I think it really is the perfect size. It is not so big that it takes up a lot of room, especially since it folds for easy storage but it is big enough to allow both my girls to play together at the same time.
- Magicpoints – The house interacts with the people in it by using VTech’s Magicpoints. This really helps bring the house to life and aids in imaginative play.
B really loves her new Discovery Home by VTech, and you can check out a clip of just how awesome she thinks it is here.
- Fall Into Thankfulness – Thankful Tree - October 28, 2019
- Applesauce and Cinnamon Ornaments - December 10, 2018
- Healthy Happy Hearts - February 29, 2016
So cute (the house and the girls)!
My daughter loves playing with any kind of toy house! This is cute!
I loved passing the time playing with my girls and their doll houses. This would be such a great gift for my little niece to get her started with some dollhouse fun!
Oh we love VTech stuff at our house! My kids have tons of their learning toys.