Giveaways Reviews

Grill Like a Girl with Applegate #GirlsWhoGrill

I received a Grilling Kit in exchange for this article and contest.  However all opinions are 100% my own!

I do 95% of the cooking in the home.  The other 5% is the grilling my husband does.  Why the grilling always seems to fall to the guys, I have no idea.  Even though we prepare the meats, get the condiments out, hand fresh plates to them, they seem to like to stand over the fire like some primal instinct has taken over.  Of course, it doesn’t have to be that way.  Applegate is encouraging the ladies to get out there and grill like a girl!  You Grill Girl!

What better to use on the grill, than Applegate all natural hot dogs?  Besides the fact that they taste amazing:

  • Quality meats raised with humane practices & without antibiotics
  • 100% grass-fed beef
  • Non-GMO
  • Meat as the main ingredient, without junk fillers or added sugars or corn syrups
  • No chemical preservatives

What’s in YOUR hot dog?  With Applegate, it’s 4 simple ingredients: Beef, Water, Salt, Spices.

Applegate GirlsWhoGrill Hot Dogs

Our family is trying to be smarter about the meats we purchase.  I buy a portion of a cow and pig from a local Amish farm.  This covers our cuts of meat, but I also need a solution for convenience foods like hot dogs and lunch meat.  Applegate has those covered!

Recently, Applegate sent us a Girls Who Grill kit and we had a fun grilling out lunch with Applegate Natural Uncured Beef hot dogs, Vermont Bread Company hot dog buns, and Sir Kensington’s ketchup and mustard.

Applegate GirlsWhoGrill Hot Dogs

The hot dogs are so full of flavor!  My kiddo likes to add chili and shredded cheese to his.  Here is the thing, though.  He normally does not really care for hot dogs, but when we made Applegate hot dogs, he gobbled down 2 whole hot dogs!  If that isn’t a testament to the difference in Applegate products, I don’t know what is!

Applegate GirlsWhoGrill Hot Dogs

 

Want to win your own Applegate Grilling Kit?  Enter the contest below!  Contest ends July 10.

Applegate GirlsWhoGrill Hot Dogs

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Michelle

Michelle is the mom of a very active 9 year old boy. She recently left the workforce to be a SAHM and is learning to cut back to make it work. In addition to this busy life, she loves to do computer geekery with websites, graphics, and video games, as well as reading and cooking!
Email Michelle at michelle@theneighborhoodmoms.com
Michelle

About the author

Michelle

Michelle is the mom of a very active 9 year old boy. She recently left the workforce to be a SAHM and is learning to cut back to make it work. In addition to this busy life, she loves to do computer geekery with websites, graphics, and video games, as well as reading and cooking!
Email Michelle at michelle@theneighborhoodmoms.com

11 Comments

Leave a Reply