Eating low carb and sugar free is my life right now. It’s going well, and I am pretty proud of myself. However, I still crave something a little sweet every now and then. I know my family is missing the ice cream and desserts I used to make all the time too!
I decided to make us a decadent tasting sugar free version of peanut butter pie that you can eat without the guilt. It’s amazing!
You Will Need:
1 2/3 cup milk (I use unsweetened almond)
1/2 cup no sugar added peanut butter
Crushed Pecans for “crust”
Unsweetened chocolate for shavings (I like Lily’s chocolate bars)
Whip the pudding mix and milk together until creamy. Let it sit for 5 minutes to thicken up.
Once thickened, stir in the peanut butter.
Fold in the cool whip gently.
Crush some pecans to add into the bottom of
Scoop a few spoonfuls of the dessert into the cup.
Top with some shavings from a bar of unsweetened chocolate.
Sugar Free Peanut Butter Pie Dessert
- 1 container Sugar Free Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 2/3 cup milk I use unsweetened almond
- 1/2 cup no sugar added peanut butter
- 1/2 container sugar free Cool Whip
- Crushed Pecans for “crust”
- Unsweetened chocolate for shavings I like Lily’s chocolate bars
- Whip the pudding mix and milk together until creamy. Let it sit for 5 minutes to thicken up.
- Once thickened, stir in the peanut butter.
- Fold in the cool whip gently.
- At this point you should refrigerate for about 15 minutes to let things thicken up again.
- Crush some pecans to add into the bottom of you bowl, cup, or in my case, a fancy shot glass.
- Scoop a few spoonfuls of the dessert into the cup.
- Top with some shavings from a bar of unsweetened chocolate.
Email Michelle at email@example.com
Latest posts by Michelle (see all)
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake with Brown Sugar Crumble - September 25, 2019
- Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt Popsicles - June 5, 2019
- The Jelly Bean Prayer Jar and Coloring Sheet Printable - March 20, 2019