This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., Abreva, Emergen-C, Lipton, Robitussin and Theraflu. All opinions are mine alone. #SickDayTips #CollectiveBias
Cold and Flu Season is in full swing at my house. I don’t know about you but I am always in need of tips to survive a sick day. I know what to do when the rest of the family is sick but when it comes to ME, I am often lost.
The only good part about being sick is having the time to binge watch some of my favorite TV shows! I have to admit that I do enjoy getting cozy in my bed and having some me time with the TV. I thought I would share my 10 favorite binge worthy shows with you.
- Friends – without a doubt the best sitcom of all time. I love it and it’s a good friend to turn to when I am feeling sick.
- The Office – when you need a good laugh this show always delivers.
- Stargate – there are so many seasons of this show and it always reels me in when I start watching it. I can’t get enough! The best part is my kids like to climb in bed and watch this one with me.
- Seinfeld – another oldie but goodie. Kramer makes me laugh and the Soup Nazi episodes are the BEST!
- Star Trek Next Generation – don’t judge and don’t tell my husband I kind of like some sci fi shows!
- My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding – if you haven’t seen this you have to go now and start watching it. This show is a train wreck that you just can not look away from. These are the most interesting families you will ever see on TV!
- 90 Day Fiance – this show is hard to explain. There is romance and intrigue and a whole lot of crazy. It is definitely entertaining and will hook you if you watch.
- The Ranch – It’s a show with Cowboys on it. Ashton Kutcher, enough said.
- Sons of Anarchy – intrigue, chaos, family and motorcycles!
- Price is Right – I love playing the games and trying to guess the prices! You have NO IDEA how many “Showcase Showdowns” I have won.
On a recent trip to Kroger I stocked up on everything the hubby and I need to fight off the sickies.
Abreva® Pump Cold Sore and Fever Blister Treatment is always on my list of needs when sick. A cold sore is often my first sign that I need to slow down. Abreva is not for temporary symptom relief, but healing. It delivers the best results when used at the first sign of a cold sore. I reach for it as soon as I feel that tingle. When used at the first sign of a cold sore or fever blister Abreva can heal it in 2.5 days.*
Emergen-C Immune+® is an excellent source of Vitamin C and Vitamin D and with Zinc to help you feel good. It contains natural fruit flavors and we love that it has high potency Vitamin C and antioxidants to support immune function.
Lipton Bedtime Bliss Tea is a product I always pick up for my husband. He uses it often but when he is feeling bad he has an extra hard time resting and this seems to really help. It contains an herbal infusion that sings you to sleep, like a lullaby in a cup.** Carefully selected botanicals are blended with natural essential oils that make every cup delicious The Lipton Wellness range, made with carefully selected botanicals and blended with essential oils, helps make well being a part of your everyday routine. And Starting February 20, 2019 save $1.00 off Lipton Tea Herbal Supplement Wellness.
Robitussin® Maximum Strength Honey Cough & Chest Congestion DM finally helps find relief from that cough! That constant tickle that produces a nagging cough is just overwhelming. The liquid-strength of Robitussin Honey soothes on contact and provides cough relief for hours! And the NEW honey flavor is the real honey you want, the powerful cough relief you need. It is gluten free with no artificial colors. True Source Certified Honey.
Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold are easy to fit right in your routine. They are compatible with most single-serve coffee makers, these fast-relieving pods work on even your most severe symptoms. Press. Sip. Relief. I don’t always have time to see a Dr when I am feeling sick and these provide powerful relief without a prescription.
Please note that Theraflu and Robitussin are not to be used together.
Staying well: Emergen-C Immune+® Orange is an excellent source of Vitamin C and Vitamin D and with Zinc to help you feel good. It contains natural fruit flavors and we love that it has high potency Vitamin C and antioxidants to support immune function.*
What are some of your sick day tips to share? Any favorite binge worthy shows you watch when you get the chance to curl up and take care of yourself?
*When used at the first sign, median healing time was 4.1 days; 25% healed in 2.5 days.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent disease.
Theraflu-(c) 2019 the GSK group of companies or its licensor. Theraflu is for use in adults 12 years and older.
Use all products only as directed. Read label and follow directions. Abreva, Emergen-C, Robitussin – Use only as directed. Read label and follow directions.
- Easy, Southern Bread Pudding - November 5, 2019
- Easy Scarecrow Craft - September 24, 2019
- Leaf Rubbing Fairies Craft - September 18, 2019
Leave a Reply