This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RaceDayRelief #CollectiveBias
My hubby loves spicy food, but I am not sure how much it loves him. At Thai restaurants he orders everything “Thai spicy plus some” and he adds hot sauce “for flavor” to every day foods. One time the man ordered a case of hot sauce and was sad when it was gone. Now that we are older he sometimes has heartburn after indulging. Food is definitely a love language at our house and I enjoy making special treats to enjoy while we watch the races. One of our favorite Race Day foods is my Three Cheese Jalapeno Smoky Crab Dip. This stuff is seriously cheesy and full of flavor.
We have both learned to prepare for Race Day by picking up Nexium 24HR Tablets at Walmart.
Nexium 24HR helps tame his heartburn so he can indulge in his favorite spicy foods all through the race. The day is made even better if Ty Dillon crosses the finish line first!
Three Cheese Jalapeno Smoky Crab Dip
- 16 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup freshly finely chopped jalapenos
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese crumbles
- 6 ounces shredded crab meat or artificial crab meat
- 1 tsp. roasted garlic salt
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp Cholula hot sauce
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, bleu cheese, jalapeño and sharp cheddar. Add garlic salt, paprika, cayenne and Cholula. Stir in shredded crab meat
- Bake 10 minutes or until heated through, and then broil for an additional 2-3 minutes until the top is golden brown. Serve immediately with crackers or tortilla chips.
This makes a large amount and can easily be halved if you prefer. You can also add or reduce the hot sauce and cayenne for your taste. The listed recipe has a kick but not a bite. Make sure not to skimp on the smoked paprika as it definitely adds a great flavor quality.
We both enjoy munching on this dip while watching the race and it is so nice to know that with Nexium 24HR we will not experience heartburn afterward. Before heading to Walmart make sure to sign up for savings and grab the coupon for Nexium 24HR.
- Nexium 24HR, the new #1 selling frequent heartburn brand*
- All day, all night frequent heartburn protection. May take 1 to 4 days for full effect. Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor. Not for immediate relief.
- New easy to swallow tablets
*Based on IRI sales data 52 weeks ending 11/1/15 among OTC brands.
What are your favorite Race Day snacks? Our favorites change but this dip is definitely the current top of the list!
Contact Robyn at Robyn@theneighborhoodmoms.com
Latest posts by Robyn (see all)
- Tips to Protect your Baby During Cold and Flu Season - February 15, 2019
- Keto Friendly Ranch Dressing - February 14, 2019
- Low Carb Thai Crispy Chicken - February 12, 2019