While product was provided for this timi & leslie Diaper Bag review and Giveaway all opinions expressed are our own.
When the boys were little I carried my purse plus a diaper bag for them. The diaper bag we had for our first son was HUGE and ridiculous. It was about the size of a piece of carry on luggage. I was a first time Mom and he had reflux which made me feel like I had to pack multiple changes of clothes and extra blankets and all sorts of stuff daily. Day Care finally asked me to get a smaller bag as it was so large they didn’t have a space to hang it.
I was determined with this baby to find the perfect bag. I knew I needed something large enough to hold her things but not so large I would feel like I was packing for a vacation daily. I also wanted the bag to be stylish as I knew it would be with me most of the time.
The first couple weeks with this baby I carried a backpack while searching for the diaper bag I wanted. I can’t tell you how delighted I was to find timi & leslie bags! There were a couple I drooled over but I finally narrowed my choice to the Abby in Ocean Blue. Luckily for me timi & leslie agreed to allow me to review the Abby!
The hip and happening Abby Bag makes any outfit look great while keeping you super organized. It’s made from easy to clean vegan faux leather (PVC free) and features our custom hardware in an antique brass finish. Abby comes with many functional and fashionable accessories and features:
- A cross body, adjustable detachable strap so you can wear it hands free whenever you need to;
- Our specially designed changing pad with a front mesh pocket where you can store your diapers, wipes and creams when you need to make a quick diaper change trip;
- A zippered sac to put away soiled clothes;
- A stylish clutch that you can use as your purse (who wants to carry a purse and a bebe bag?) with interior credit card slots and an inside zipper pocket;
- An insulated bottle tote to keep your baby’s bottles warm or cool;
- Matching stroller straps so you can hang your bebe bag from your stroller;
- Water resistant, light colored lining so you can easily see everything in your bag;
- Seven exterior pockets;
- Six interior organizational pockets;
- Inside key fob – never lose your keys!
- Bag Measures: 13.5”H x 15.5” W x 5.25” D and 10” handle drop
I am hip and happening now with the addition of a diaper bag! Plus, I am HAPPY. The Abby diaper bag provides me with the space I need for the baby’s change of clothes, diapers, wipes and bibs plus I can sneak in a snack for the boys as well. The insulated bottle tote allows me to make a bottle before we leave our home and keep it at just the right temperature while the changing pad and wet bag have been lifesavers!
I know you are now drooling over my diaper bag and I don’t blame you a bit! Wipe your chin and get excited because
we have a chance for you to win one of your very own.
Contact Robyn at Robyn@theneighborhoodmoms.com